Walnut kitchen cabinets can work well with both modern as well as traditional styles. They are even exchangeable with a number of other woods like oak, which makes them extremely flexible and practical. Walnut gives an excellent natural look that will make the kitchen stand out in the home. A walnut cabinet can match with granite, marble and quartz, and any other type of countertops.
What are the advantages of using walnut kitchen cabinets?
Walnut kitchen cabinets are made of walnut, which is being used in the construction industry for many years. These kitchen cabinets offer both durability as well as beauty to the home, making it a good investment for the home. Walnut is hard-wearing and has a distinct look and an elegant appeal. This makes it one of the most popular kinds of furniture.
However, apart from the looks, they also offer a range of benefits for users –
- It is one of the most resilient woods available in the market, walnut is very resistant to wear as compared to any other kinds of wood. Over a period of time, they will last quite long. A good walnut kitchen cabinet will be able to provide several years of service without requiring replacement.
- Walnut cabinets are a great tool for adding style as well as depth to the kitchen. They are one of the most amazing and appealing materials that exist in the market. The wood grain and the dark color of walnut, all make it visually pleasing. They even come in a number of finishes – naturally stained, clear coated, painted and raw and unfinished, and come in a variety of patterns. This enables users to mix and match different looks of the cabinets. Walnut kitchen cabinets have become an important feature of most modern kitchens today. They have been used for years for creating immaculate interiors with dark rich colors as well as a natural beauty that is hard to get with other woods.
- Walnut not only has a beautiful look but is also very strong. The natural oils that are used in walnut tend to yield extremely high natural protection against wear and tear. They are more durable compared to oak or maple and may be repainted effortlessly. Walnut provides great scratch resistance, which makes it very hard for scratches to show up.
- Though it was considered very costly at one time, walnut can reduce energy expenses and have proven to be an excellent option for the environment. It is a wonderful investment and will increase the value of any home. Walnut cabinets are even made with green materials. The material tends to trap little dust as compared to other materials.
- Walnut kitchen cabinets provide good acoustic quality, which makes the kitchen much quieter. It is a great choice if anyone likes to spend some quiet time while cooking.
Microwave base cabinets
Microwaves are available in a number of different styles, sizes, and finishes. From countertop to a built-in and normal to convection, there are a range of options to consider. The style of the microwave has to be considered to decide where the unit will be located. Microwave base cabinets options generally include the standard hinged door microwave or even the microwave drawer. Both these options will keep the microwave below the counter. It is a good option if wall or counter space is not to be used, or if easy accessibility is required. Built-in microwaves have been designed to be installed into microwave base cabinets or into a fixed wall for freeing up the counter space and creating an integrated look to a kitchen.