The latest report titled monoammonium phosphate (MAP) production cost report by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Monoammonium Phosphate (MAP).
|Monoammonium Phosphate (MAP)
|Monoammonium Phosphate (MAP) Production From Ammonia and Phosphoric acid (Common Method)
Monoammonium Phosphate (MAP) Production From Ammonia and Phosphoric acid in a pipe-cross reactor
|Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)
|Pricing and purchase options
|Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
|360-degree analyst support after report delivery
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Monoammonium Phosphate (MAP) production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Monoammonium Phosphate (MAP) Production Process:
1.Monoammonium Phosphate (MAP) Production From Ammonia and Phosphoric acid (Common Method): This report provides a thorough cost analysis of mono ammonium phosphate production from ammonia and phosphoric acid. Montoammonium phosphate is made by the reaction of a one-to-one ratio of phosphoric acid (HPO) and ammonia (NH₃). This reaction ends up in a slurry, which gets solidified in a granulator in order to make mono ammonium phosphate. It is the most common method of monoammonium phosphate production.
2. Monoammonium Phosphate (MAP) Production From Ammonia and Phosphoric acid in a pipe-cross reactor: This report provides a detailed cost evaluation of mono ammonium phosphate production from ammonia and phosphoric acid in a pipe-cross reactor. Phosphoric acid (HPO) and Ammonia (NH) are made to react in a pipe-cross reactor. This reaction leads to the generation of heat, which helps form solidified mono ammonium phosphate.
Monoammonium Phosphate (MAP) is a rich source of phosphorus (P) 52% and nitrogen (N) 12% that finds extensive application. It comprises two of the most common elements found in fertilizers and has the highest amount of phosphorus compared to any other solid fertilizer. It is water soluble and quickly dissolves in the soil when there is an adequate amount of moisture present.
Monoammonium Phosphate (MAP) finds extensive application as a granular fertilizer which is the market’s primary driving factor. When it is dissolved in sufficiently moist soil, its basic elements like ammonium (NH₄⁺) and phosphate (H₂PO₄⁻) get released, stimulating the growth of healthy and sustained plant growth. The commodity also finds use in dry chemical fire extinguishers, usually found in offices, homes, and schools; the extinguisher spray has a finely powdered MAP that covers the fuel and smothers the flame.
Key Questions Answered in the Monoammonium Phosphate (MAP) Production Cost Report:
• What are the key drivers propelling the Monoammonium Phosphate (MAP) market?
• What are the various processes used for Monoammonium Phosphate (MAP) production?
• What are the raw materials required to produce Monoammonium Phosphate (MAP)?
• What are the different operations units involved in the production of Monoammonium Phosphate (MAP)?
• What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Monoammonium Phosphate (MAP)?
• What are the various costs engaged in the production of Monoammonium Phosphate (MAP)?
• What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Monoammonium Phosphate (MAP) production facility?
• What are the working capital requirements?
• What is the process of raw material procurement for Monoammonium Phosphate (MAP) production?
• What is the time frame for Monoammonium Phosphate (MAP) plant start-up?
• What is the pricing mechanism of Monoammonium Phosphate (MAP)?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Lilial Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/lilial
- Morpholine Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/morpholine
- Palm Stearin Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/palm-stearin
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Chris Byrd
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA