Intel Dinar Chronicles
Intel is changing their original program and raising minimums for all those who have followed them.
Let’s have a look at the happenings here.
- The Emergency Coin Redemption Program was created to prevent World War III. It allows every country to make a smooth transition from wealth money to debt money.
- You will notice that I didn’t use the word “world currency” because it’s not–yet. There were two components to ECRP.
- We all must understand that ECRP was created to assist us in our transition from fiat money (paper money) to asset-backed currencies.
- For thousands of years, we have been taught to believe in and to work for debt money. This is a false belief that doesn’t exist and it isn’t backed by any other than our faith in it.
The Dinar is the principal currency of many countries. It was also the primary coin of Islam’s medieval Empire. It was introduced by Khalif Abd Al-Malik Ibn Marwan in 696-697AD.
It is used in many countries that border the Mediterranean, but Dinar was much more common in the past. The “Coins of Ancient Rome” are made from silver and were minted in 211 BC. Later in the first century AD, the Kushan empire introduced a new gold coin called Dinara. The Gupta dynasty, its successor, used it until the sixth century.
The coin was used up to that point. The modern gold dinar is a bullion gold coin, which has not been officially issued by any country. Let’s see which countries use the Dinar for payment.
International Organization for Standardization (ISO), code for currency country
Dinar Chronicles July 22, 2021
- You know that I’ve come to realize over the years that many of my ideas were wrong. Surprised at how many of my ideas are completely wrong (and some deliberately wrong), I’m even more shocked.
- Over time, I will attempt to go back and review what happened and clean up my reports (making sure to indicate when they were correct or incorrect). Although many of my initial predictions were correct, they have only been partially accurate. These are my thoughts on where we are at the moment.
- It has become clear to me that all governments and countries want their money monopolized. They don’t want it to be shared with anyone. This is true for some people, but not all.
- Many people would prefer to see others succeed than they are (we don’t always think about ourselves).
- Many times, I’ve seen countries working together to mutual benefit and not competing for power.
Intel Dinar Chronicles August 19, 2021
- This list contains intel posts dating back to March 2019, and up through August 20, 2021. It is more important than ever to get prepared for the changes in Iraq and the rest of the world.
- Intel updates were something I wanted to continue doing on my regular channel. It was not a good idea, however.
- This will make it easier for everyone to see the updates on a channel that is dedicated exclusively to intel.
- However, I am happy with the outcome of these posts and have enjoyed reading all your responses. I appreciate how you shared what you are doing to prepare in such a supportive and loving way.
- You are probably now wondering what you should do with your 25% return. Saving it for a backup supply is one of the best options.
- But I understand that you would like to have at least some of these funds.
- Although every situation is unique, some guidelines will help you make an informed decision about how to spend your 25% return.
- These guidelines include taking into consideration any financial immediate needs that have arisen since you started to prepare for these changes. It is best to spend a minimum of the return if you have one of these needs.
Dinar Chronicles August 26, 2021
- Preliminary Forecast Confirmed. As expected, the steeper decline is already underway. It is impossible to stop this trend at this stage.
- As evidenced by the international exchange prices for precious metals and derivatives, expectations are lower than ever.
- They would be much more expensive if they were actual currency and not just paper claims on real currency.
- International exchanges have devalued precious metals. Precious metals and their derivatives are selling at prices that are lower than what they cost to mine.
- Many factors contribute to these falling prices. These include central bank buying and selling policies, and the underlying supply-and-demand dynamics. However, there will be a greater fall. It is not clear how much lower it will fall.
Summary It was obvious to me that countries can create a vacuum in so many areas of our lives. It can be difficult to fill these vacuums and make them function correctly. Many people are aware of the recent events in many countries. They have literally collapsed. A partial list can be found here: The Fall of Nations.
Dinar Guru is a website that was created by a group dedicated to accurate information about the most important spiritual tool of mankind: gold. Its mission is to help humanity achieve success.
Over the years, many members took part in the staking of hundreds of millions of dinars. They are now dedicated to helping others to learn how to do it so that they can attain wealth, freedom, happiness, and success.
Dinar Guru is part of a larger network and community of individuals and organisations. This includes but isn’t limited to:
- International Coalition for Human Rights (EFTD), Global Prosperity Group (GAO), Department of Defense, Department of Defense (DoD), Department of Defense, Department of Defense, Department of Defense, Department of State, IMF and Federal Reserve Bank of New York, U.S. Treasury Department, and many other.
- We are currently in a phase where disclosures regarding Iraq and its finances are being made. It is not yet clear how long this will take but it is important to be ready for unexpected events as soon as possible, possibly even within days or weeks.
- We expect things to change quickly, even though they have been quiet for a while. We are thrilled! We are excited about the work we have done. It is all part of a complex, interconnected operation that involves some of Washington DC’s most powerful people as well as Europeans.
Summary Dinar Guru belongs to a larger network and community of people and organizations. As it relates to Iraq’s finances, we are now in a phase where disclosure is required. The biggest people in Washington DC, Europe and elsewhere will soon make public the things they’ve been hiding.
Let’s first define what a dinar is. Sumerians used dinars thousands of years ago as currency.
- These coins were made from silver and stamped with images of the gods or kings. They were valued according to their weight. A dollar or Dinar today is just a currency.
- Let’s now discuss what a dinar is. Everybody wants to know how to make quick money. It doesn’t take much to make money with dinars if you find someone willing to pay a fair price.
- All kinds of governments can mint them. In 2011, Iraq stopped using its old currency and switched to a new one.
- Millions of old dinars that had been out of circulation for years suddenly became worth something. Anybody with enough money could have bought an Iraqi dollar banknote and made a quick profit selling it elsewhere.
- The Iraqi dinars today are worthless. However, they were still possible to sell them at nearly twice their face value in 2011.
- One hundred dollars of Iraqi currency banknotes that were in someone’s drawers since 2003 could have been converted to USD 200. It was impossible to predict how long this price would remain, but everyone wanted to get it as soon as possible.
The record-breaking silver prices in Iraq have surpassed $47/oz. This drastic rise is due to Iran-Iraq trade relations.
While Iran is currently under international sanctions, trade relations between the two countries are growing, this situation may not last. This is great news for Iraqis who now have greater purchasing power than ever!
Dinar Summary from Dinar Guru & Intel
- Awareness and news about Iraq’s soon-to-be new currency increased as dinar prices rose. Intel released several major recaps, including many that explained Iraq’s economic condition, from early June through late July.
- Hussein declared in June that $4.25 per dinar would be a fair rate of exchange for its new currency. This would mean that each U.S. Dollar would be slightly less than 3,500 Iraqi dinars.
- In June 2014, the official exchange rate was 250 dinars per U.S. Dollar. However, before May 1, citizens couldn’t access this unofficial rate because they had to pay a fee and delay delivery for at least a few days or weeks.
- Mawazine News was told by Mostafa Al Hamad, a member of Iraq’s Committee for Monetary Policy that Iraq would accept bids for its Dinar from anyone offering to buy it.
- He stated that he was in touch with many interested parties and that these groups would start purchasing Iraqi currency once it becomes legal tender.
Summary There are so many updates to intel that it is hard to keep up. This page will allow you to keep track of all intel announcements. It is more efficient than looking at each one individually. At least that’s what I thought when I created it. It might be of use to others.
Frequently Asked Question
I will now describe some of the most important questions:
1. What is an Intel Dinar?
An Intel Dinar currency of exchange is similar to Euros and Dollars but has a unique value that Dr Safwat al-Zayat discovered. This means that $100 US dollars in 2020 will be equivalent to about $100 US dollars in 2011.
2. I have heard that Intel Dinar is a Ponzi Scheme.
Not at all. It is not possible to alter the mathematical equation that determines its value. There are no hidden fees.
3. Do I have to continue my participation?
You can participate in Intel Dinars as long as there are no illegal activities.
4. What should I know about taxes?
This information is presented from a legal perspective on Intel Dinars. It does not constitute tax advice. It is strongly recommended that you consult your tax advisor before making any decisions regarding your circumstances.
5. Are Intel Dinars secure?
They are backed with securities that have been held at large banks. These securities can be exchanged freely by anyone who has them. They are more secure than most currencies and commodities traded on international exchanges, but they are not considered safe investments.
6. How do I find out if my Intel Dinars have been authenticated?
Already, the Bank of Ghana is working with several foreign governments to exchange Intel Dinars and account for them in each country. This will allow their value to be verified. Intel Dinar transactions will likely be backed up by real assets. This means it will only take a few years before they are widely accepted as a method of payment in many countries around the globe.
7. Are there any reasons I shouldn’t participate?
You should consider all aspects of a business venture before you make a decision. However, many people have been very happy with Intel Dinars as they have experienced significant benefits.
8. What amount of money do I need for my first venture?
You don’t have to invest a minimum or maximum amount in Intel Dinars. However, you need to weigh your options carefully so that you don’t overspend or go into debt. Many people invest small amounts at first, then increase their investments as they earn more from other sources.
9. Is it possible to get my money back?
You can liquidate your investment anytime by exchanging your Intel Dinars for physical gold and silver coins, which you can then sell at market price. Your earnings will decrease in real terms, however, if you do this because of the potential loss from compound interest over time.
10. Are there additional information I need to know about Intel Dinars
Participating in Intel Dinars may lead to you being asked a lot of questions by other people. It is important to remember these things.
11. What are Intel Dinar Chronicles and how do they work?
Intel Dinar Chronicles has the most current information about the global currency reset. This site covers all important dinar organisations and forums. It’s the most visited guru-diner-related site on the internet.
12. What can I do to learn more about Intel Dinar Chronicles
We ended up on this website accidentally. This idea was uncovered by Google’s Intel Dinar Chronicles search engine when we were looking for the latest Intel driver updates. This term was new to us in our Intel research.
13. What Intel Facts Investors Need to Know About the Iraqi dinar
Understanding the fundamentals of Iraqi Dinars is essential for investing in them. Will the Iraqi dinar grow at the same rate as in the 1980s? The reason for this shift in focus is not clear. The dinar will also be valued by many people for a variety of reasons.
14. Why are dinar histories so famous?
Because it constantly updates currency conversion rates, it is well-known. It also provides a wealth of information on a variety of currencies. This website is extremely popular because so many people depend on it every day.
15. How do you post on BlogSpot dinar chronicles?
You can also share your thoughts and opinions about Dinarland. However, the text must be concise. At the end of each article, the author’s name, signature or username should be included.
In the medieval period, the Dinar was the principal coin of the Islamic Empire. It was introduced by Khalif Abd Al-Malik Ibn Marwan in 696-697AD. Dinar Guru is a website that was created by a group dedicated to accurate information about precious metals. Many of the most powerful people in Washington DC, Europe and elsewhere will soon make public what they’ve been hiding. Mostafa Al Hamad, a member of Iraq’s Committee for Monetary Policy said that he has been in touch with many people.